Salomon Supercross Womens Trail Running Shoes
The Salomon Supercross Women's Trail Running Shoes bring maximum traction for when you're off the beaten track. The Contagrip TD outsole has a deep, aggressive lug pattern and boasts great durability. For soft cushioning, the EnergyCell midsole is constructed with EVA foam to absorb shocks and the OrthoLite die-cut insole boosts comfort even further. A protective toecap and welded, the stitch-free upper is excellent finishing touches too.
- Outsole: Contagrip® TD - For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with a durable compound
- Midsole: EnergyCell - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation
- Lacing system: Quicklace - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off
- Intensity of usage: Occasionally
- Waterproofness: None
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Anatomical fit: Generous fit (size down for a snug fit)
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Drop: 10mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 270 grams (per shoe, size UK4)
Salomon Supercross Womens Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.