Saris Mag Smart Equipped Turbo Trainer
The Mag Smart Equipped Turbo Trainer comes with a Saris Speed/Cadence sensor which turns it into a trainer that is compatible with most of the popular virtual training apps such as Zwift. The five levels of resistance are provided by a magnetic unit for a realistic feel, and the noise level is just 72-76dB at 20mph. The trainer fits 120mm, 130mm and 135mm dropout spacing and 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes for fantastic versatility, and a steel training skewer is provided for greater security and stability.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, foldable yellow frame
- Adjust tyre fit to resistance unit with a convenient turn knob
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0" tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Trainer skewer included
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels
- Five adjustable levels of resistance
- Includes Saris Speed/Cadence sensor turning the basic trainer into a smart trainer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.