Saucony Excursion TR14 GTX Trail Running Shoes
Built for the adventurous runner who loves to explore in any conditions, the Saucony Excursion TR14 GTX Trail Running Shoes offer comfort, energy and protection via their comprehensive collection of off-road inspired features.
A VERSARUN midsole cushions every foot-strike, providing generous shock-absorption across even the harshest, most irregular surfaces. The midsole is seamlessly accompanied by the carbon rubber outsole that is highly durable and has aggressive, 6mm deep lugs to give assured grip and traction over any terrain, whether wet and slippery or dry and loose.
A trail-specific mesh upper is breathable but tough to resist the scrapes and snags involved with rough off-road conditions. This upper possesses integrated overlays that hold and support the foot over unpredictable terrain, enhancing efficiency and reducing the chances of injury. A GORE-TEX membrane is added throughout the shoes, adding water and wind-resistance without sacrificing ventilation.
- Hardy trail running shoes that are nimble, grippy and highly protective from the elements
- The VERSARUN midsole is highly cushioned and shock-absorbing
- A durable carbon rubber outsole has aggressive, 6mm deep lugs for exceptional multi-surface traction
- Trail-specific mesh upper is durable to protect against trail debris and highly ventilated
- The upper has supportive overlays to lock the feet into position over unpredictable terrain
- A GORE-TEX membrane throughout gives water and wind-resistance without sacrificing breathability
- Midsole offset: 8mm (35mm / 27mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 337 grams (11.9oz) - per shoe, size UK 8