Saucony Guide 14 Running Shoes
With high stability at the forefront of their design, the Saucony Guide 14 Running Shoes also boast high degrees of responsiveness and clean aesthetics to become an ideal choice for the long-distance road runner.
At the heart of the construction is the PWRRUN midsole that uses its plush foam construction to donate super high cushioning while still contributing an energetic rebound into the running stride. This midsole is lined underneath by a high-quality rubber outsole that is grippy in all conditions and durable.
The 3D mesh upper gives soothing amounts of airflow in hot conditions and wraps around the foot snugly, without causing any pressure hotspots. A TPU frame is integrated into the upper, and this supports and guides the foot whatever the runner’s gait, and stops overpronation to lower fatigue and the incidence of overuse injuries.
Saucony’s FORMFIT concept incorporates a soft heel collar and an ergonomically profiled footbed, completing the shoes with heightened levels of comfort.
- Majoring on stability, these running shoes are also highly responsive and clean looking
- The PWRRUN midsole is light, highly cushioned and donates lively rebound
- A high-quality rubber outsole grants exceptional traction and durability
- The 3D-engineered mesh upper is super plush and breathable
- A TPU guidance frame integrated into the upper grants exceptional foot support and guidance and prevents overpronation
- The FORMFIT system uses a soft heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
- Category: Structured cushioning
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 298 grams (10.5oz) - per shoe, size UK 8