Saucony Hurricane 23 Running Shoes
The Saucony Hurricane 23 Running Shoes use their advanced construction to donate tremendous levels of support and sublime amounts of comfort, making them the perfect choice for the longest, most demanding runs over unforgiving road surfaces.
A PWRRUN+ midsole is enlisted within the construction of these shoes to deliver luxurious cushioning and ample spring for an energetic and plush sensation at any intensity of effort. The midsole is lined underneath with a full blown rubber outsole that grants grip and traction to heighten the wearer's confidence in any weather conditions.
A super soft and breathable, engineered mesh upper has an integrated TPU frame that affords excellent foot support and guidance throughout the running stride and helps prevent overpronation. This exaggerated level of support reduces the wearer's fatigue and lowers the incidence of overuse injuries. A FORMFIT, contoured footbed further heightens comfort by cradling the foot to give a near-custom feel.
- Highly supportive and sublimely comfortable these shoes excel within the most enduring road runs
- The PWRRUN+ midsole is light, provides luxurious cushioning and plenty of energising rebound
- A full blown rubber outsole grants exceptional traction and durability
- The engineered mesh upper is super plush, breathable and has overlays for increased structure
- A TPU guidance frame integrated into the upper grants exceptional foot support and guidance and prevents overpronation
- The FORMFIT system uses a soft heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- The suede tongue, debossed logos and reflective stitching complement the smart silhouette
- Midsole offset: 8mm (33.5mm / 25.5mm)
- Category: Structured cushioning
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 323 grams (11.4oz) - per shoe, size UK 8