Saucony Mad River Womens Trail Running Shoes
Saucony's Mad River Womens Trail Running Shoes offer supreme grip, making them a great choice in all conditions. The outsole uses a dual-compound and, together with PWRTRAC tacky rubber plus directional lugs, ensures purchase on rocks, loose gravel and mud for off-road confidence. The midsole is constructed from PWRFOAM to help soak up impacts, while the responsive EVERUN topsole cushioning makes for a lively and responsive feel. The shoes are highly durable and the tongue is integrated to prevent the ingress of dirt and debris. The laces tuck away neatly into their own elastic keeper.
- PWRFOAM midsole
- EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual-compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs for confidence on any surface at any speed
- Natural foot shape allows for wide toe splay for stabilisation and power transfer
- Integrated tongue helps keep debris out and has a gaiter-compatible D-ring to give the option of adding extra protection
- Elastic lace keeper holds laces out of the way
- Durable upper materials enhance protection in high-abrasion areas
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel stack height: 23mm
- Forefoot stack height: 19mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 9.7 oz. | 275 grams (per shoe, size UK 6)
Saucony Mad River Womens Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.