Saucony Peregrine 11 ST Womens Trail Running Shoes
The perfect choice for demanding trail running, the women's Saucony Peregrine 11 ST Running Shoes blend their sophisticated off-road inspired attributes to lend admirable performance to the dedicated, hardy athlete who loves nothing more than long, challenging adventures into the wilderness.
A PWRRUN midsole provides a perfect balance of springiness and shock absorption to deliver a lively and comfortable running experience. This midsole is teamed with the flexible PWRTRAC outsole that has a hardy rubber compound arranged into deep lugs to donate exceptional grip across very wet and muddy conditions. A rock plate is added into the sole's construction, giving increased underfoot protection and confidence over sharp rocks and jagged roots.
The flexible mesh upper is water-resistant and tough to protect from inclement weather and debris strewn across the trails. Further protection is afforded by a tight mesh layer stretched over the tongue. Even on the most enduring runs, comfort is all but guaranteed by the FORMFIT system that utilises supportive, 3D-printed overlays on the upper and an ergonomically shaped footbed.
- Responsive, cushioned and super grippy trail running shoes
- PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- The flexible PWRTRAC outsole has deep lugs and a rugged compound, designed to give outstanding grip over wet and muddy terrain
- A rock plate integrated into the sole provides underfoot protection from jagged edges
- A water-resistant mesh upper has 3D-printed overlays for support and protection
- A tight mesh layer over the tongue increases shielding against trail debris
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 4mm (27mm / 23mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 288 grams (10.1oz) - per shoe, size UK 5