Saucony Ride ISO 2 Running Shoes
Saucony's Ride ISO 2 Running Shoes are soft, supportive and comfortable, and will absorb impact while you pound the pavement. These shoes are packed with innovative technology, including EVERUN cushioning in the topsole and PWRFOAM in the midsole for a responsive ride with smoother landings and strong take-offs. The ISOFIT system means the shoe will mould to the shape of your foot so the fit feels almost customised. With a TRI-FLEX sole traction is excellent and force is evenly dispersed.
- EVERUN topsole construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- PWRFOAM midsole absorbs impact and can respond to every runner’s stride
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies adapt to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Mesh toebox for structure or stretch and enhanced breathability
- Improved heel grab
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Surface: Road, track
- Arch: Normal (mid)
- Heel-to-toe offset: 8mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 9.8 oz. | 278 grams (per shoe, EU42)
Saucony Ride ISO 2 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.