Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution Super Ground MTB Tyre
Blending a sophisticated compound with a refined tread pattern, the Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution Super Ground MTB Tyre performs within all conditions and is suited to a wide range of riding genres including Tour, All-mountain, XC and Enduro.
The ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Ground rubber compound used within the tyre body is formed into a unique tread pattern that comprises stable shoulder blocks and smaller, staggered centre studs. The compound and tread pattern work in unison to deliver smooth rolling across harder terrain, traction under power and high degrees of cornering grip, even when on heavy trails.
A lightweight folding bead and a tubeless-ready (TLE) format combine to give an airtight seal with the rim and heightened puncture resistance over terrain littered with thorns and flint.
- A hugely versatile tyre suitable for Tour, All-mountain, XC and Enduro riding within any conditions
- ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Ground rubber compound lowers rolling resistance and increases grip while providing high durability and puncture protection
- Modern trail bike tread with stable shoulder blocks for even more traction
- Enlarged gaps between blocks for better self-cleaning
- Outstanding braking and forward traction due to special center stud arrangement
- Tubeless-ready (TLE) format
- Folding bead lowers weight but forms a perfect seal with the rim
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 755 grams (26 x 2.25") / 820 grams (26 x 2.35") / 790 grams (27.5 x 2.25") / 860 grams (27.5 x 2.35") / 845 grams (29 x 2.25")