Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution Super Trail TLE MTB Tyre
The Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution Super Trail TLE MTB Tyre is a tremendously versatile option that performs admirably across a wide range of off-road genres including Tour, All-mountain, XC and Enduro.
A Schwalbe specific ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Trail rubber compound is utilised within the tyre carcass to lower rolling resistance, heighten traction, increase puncture protection and improve durability across technically demanding terrain. This rubber composition is formed into a tread pattern that features stable shoulder blocks for aggressive cornering and a staggered stud formation in the centre to enhance traction under power and increase braking precision. All of the blocks and studs have a slightly wider spacing to help mud clearance on heavy trail days.
A tubeless-ready format combined with a lightweight folding bead grants ease of installation and an airtight seal with the rim. Once installed the tubeless-ready system helps to ward off punctures when used in conjunction with tyre sealant (available to purchase separately).
- A hugely versatile tyre suitable for Tour, All-mountain, XC and Enduro riding within any conditions
- ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Trail rubber compound lowers rolling resistance and increases grip while providing high durability and puncture protection
- Modern trail bike tread with stable shoulder blocks for even more traction
- Enlarged gaps between blocks for better self-cleaning
- Outstanding braking and forward traction due to special centre stud arrangement
- Tubeless-ready (TLE) format
- Folding bead lowers weight but forms a perfect seal with the rim
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1050 grams (27.5 x 2.6") / 1120 grams (27.5 x 2.8") / 1115 grams (29 x 2.6")