Science in Sport Beta Fuel Energy Drink Box of 15 x 84g Sachets
Science in Sport's Beta Fuel Energy Drink box of 15 x 84-gram sachets is a breakthrough in nutrition for endurance training and racing. The unique formula has been developed to provide 80 grams of carbohydrates to the body, 20 grams more than can be absorbed per hour through a glucose mix alone, thanks to the addition of fructose. The result is maximum energy delivery in a 100% isotonic mix that is pH neutral and easy on your digestive system - something that can be a problem in longer races and training sessions with other drinks.
Supplied as a box of 15 sachets, there's plenty to keep you going, and the two delicious citrus flavours are light and refreshing.
Maltodextrin (from maize), fructose, sodium chloride, natural flavouring, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate, natural sweetener (steviol glycosides).
Suitable for: Vegans, vegetarians and coeliacs. Lactose-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, nut-free.
(Typical Values - per 100 grams / per 84 gram serving)
- Energy - 1623kj/382kcal / 1364kj/321kcal
- Fat - 0.0 grams / 0.0 grams
- Of which saturates - 0.0 grams / 0.0 grams
- Carbohydrate - 95 grams / 80 grams
- Of which sugar - 32 grams / 27 grams
- Protein - 0.0 grams / 0.0 grams
- Salt - 0.68 grams / 0.57 grams
- Box of 15 x 84 gram sachets
- Developed to maximise carbohydrate absorption while minimising the risk of gastrointestinal distress
- Delivers maximum isotonic energy
- The PH-neutral isotonic solution was used in 2018 to fuel Team Sky to victory at the 2018 Giro d'Italia
- Added fructose enables the body to absorb 90 grams of carbohydrate per hour, 50% more than the 60 grams per hour achieved through glucose alone
- Naturally flavoured
- Easy to use, simply mix and go
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.