Selle Italia SP-01 Titanium Superflow Saddle
Equipping the rider with a strong, stable option that delivers shock absorption as well as a steadfast platform for your power, the Selle Italia SP-01 Titanium Superflow Saddle is made at its core from a carbon fibre shell and uses a Fibra-Tek cover for top resistance.
Mounting to your bike using titanium rails with a diameter of 7mm, this saddle sits secure and strong on your seatpost. With a rear frame divided into two distinct parts, this saddle offers a "suspension link movement" that affords a good deal of cushioning and impact absorption without compromising your pedalling efficiency. A Superflow cutout offers better support for riders with high pelvic rotation, this is a great choice for riding with greater comfort.
Weighing just 180 grams in the lightest edition, this saddle is a durable and race ready option for the rider wanting greater comfort and a sleek looking saddle on their bike.
Please note: Some Selle Italia Saddles are available in narrow S editions or in wider L editions. For clarification on sizings, please check the features.
- Weight: S3 - 180 grams / L3 - 185 grams
- Rail: Titanium tube
- Rail diameter: Ø 7mm
- Dimensions: S3 -130 x 288 mm / L3 - 142 x 288 mm
- Category: Race ready saddle
- Fibra-Tek cover
- Carbon fibre shell
- An adaptive rear frame is divided into two independent parts for a suspension link movement
- Opens up movement through the pelvis without compromising stability
- Superflow cutout for the best possible spread of pressure