Selle SMP Composite Saddle
Best for riders with small to medium sized pelvises, Selle SMP’s Composite Saddle is a minimalist version of their well-known design. With no extra padding, there is a more direct connection to the bike and less weight to carry uphill.
The large central channel means that there is no pressure on the perineal area or prostate which promotes better blood flow and reduces numbness, as well as providing increased airflow to this region. Their trademark Eagle Beak continues these benefits to the front of the saddle, making it ideal for riders who like an aggressive, forward-biased position on the bike. At the back, the raised rear end gives excellent support to the pelvis for good stabilisation and increased power.
- Sit bones width: from 9.0 to 11.5cm
- Use: MTB, road, gravel / cyclocross, commuter / fixed
- Padding: None
- Cover: Real leather (black)
- Body: Carbon-reinforced nylon 12
- AISI 304 rail: AISI 304 stainless steel tube Ø 7.1 mm
- Dimensions: Width - 129mm, length - 263mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 230 grams