Seven Cycles Mudhoney Cyclocross Frame
Featuring Seven’s award-winning Origin Butted Steel tubing, the looks of the Seven Cycles Mudhoney Cyclocross Frame is celebrated throughout the cyclocross world, but it’s not just its striking looks that sets it apart from the competition.
Steel provides one of the most comfortable rides on the market, and for good reason. Its durability and vibration reduction enhances comfort over the roughest of surfaces, which in turn cuts down the level of fatigue you feel through your body over both long and short rides.
Some would say that steel has one major downside: weight, but the Mudhoney somehow dispels this idea. At just 1.72kg, this frame is perfect for slinging over your shoulder mid-race and powering up climbs.
When you order any Seven Cycles frame, you can customise the handling, geometry and many other aspects and ride qualities, making it the perfect ride for any discerning cyclist who wants something that bit more special.
- 1 x Seven Cycles Mudhoney frame
- 1 x Seven Cycles seatpost clamp
- FRAME: Seven Cycles Origin™ Butted Steel
- SEAT BINDER: 27.2mm
- WEIGHT: 1.72kg (on average)
- Includes: Seven Cycles Mudhoney Frame and Seven Cycles seatpost clamp. It does not include the fork, groupset, handlebars or any other components pictured
PRODUCT REF: 694414
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more