SeventyOne Percent Second Skin Face and Body Balm
Developed for surfers, but suitable for any nature lovers spending lots of time outdoors in the sun or on or in the water, SeventyOne Percent's Second Skin is a multi-purpose skin balm suitable for the face and body. It contains a number of natural ingredients and can be used daily to soften and nourish the skin, prevent accelerated ageing and create a barrier to the elements.
The formula has been developed in an environmentally conscious way and contains no parabens, sulphates, silicone or other nasty ingredients.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, hydrogenated castor oil, hydroxystearic/linolenic/oleic polyglycerides, Cera alba (beeswax), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, parfum (fragrance), polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, Carica papaya seed oil, tocopherol, beta-sitosterol, squalene
- All-purpose protective balm
- Fermented papaya extract is a super antioxidant (20 times higher than vitamin E) and boosts the skin's defences and prevents accelerated ageing
- Vegetable candelilla wax leaves a non greasy, velvety touch on the skin
- Organic sunflower vegetable oil is very rich in vitamin E and omega 6, softens and nourishes very dry skin
- Organic cocoa butter is an antioxidant, fights against skin ageing and is deeply nourishing
- Organic shea butter moisturises and nourishes, to regenerate and revitalise tissues and restore your skin’s elasticity
- Organic castor oil is rich in fatty acids and also strengthens nails, lashes and hair
- Beeswax is an emollient, leaving a protective film to soften, soothe and shield your skin
- 0% paraben, sulphate, silicone, nanoparticle, phenoxyethanol, alcohol or petrochemical derivative
- Made in France
- Please note: Second Skin does not offer UV protection. Use after applying sun cream to prevent damage from UV rays