Shimano 105 5800 Front Brake Caliper - Black
Stop in style with the Shimano 105 5800 Front Brake Caliper - Black. Designed to offer exceptional braking performance, whatever the conditions, the 105 brake caliper uses an enhanced brake arch, which is proven to increase stopping power and response.
Smooth cable routing is possible as the stop position for the outer cable situated in a low profile position.
The cartridge brake shoes are easy to replace and are incredibly durable. Setting them up correctly is a simple task, with convex washers allowing for precise toe-in brake alignment.
Lightweight, weighing under 200 grams, the high quality anodised finish means the brake shrugs off dirty and grim with ease.
A 49 millimetre drop makes the calliper is perfect for using with 28c tyres.
- Must be used in conjunction with ST-5800, ST-6800 or ST-9000 STIs for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement
- Convex washers on the brake shoes offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment
- Lightweight aluminium construction, with an anodised finish to preserve the good looks
- Compatible with 28c tyres
- 49 mm drop
- Claimed weight: 190 g
PRODUCT REF: BR5800FL
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more