Shimano 105 5800 Rear Brake Caliper - Black
Careful positioning of the outer cable stop allows for smoother cable routing and reduces friction.
The cartridge brake shoes are easy to replace and are incredibly durable. Setting them up correctly is a simple task, with convex washers allowing for precise toe-in brake alignment.
Lightweight, weighing under 200 grams, the high quality anodised finish means the brake shrugs off dirty and grim with ease.
A 49 millimetre drop makes the calliper is perfect for using with 28c tyres.
- Must be used in conjunction with ST-5800, ST-6800 or ST-9000 STIs for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement
- Convex washers on the brake shoes offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment
- Lightweight aluminium construction, with an anodised finish to preserve the good looks
- Compatible with 28c tyres
- 49 mm drop
- Claimed weight: 190 g