Shimano 105 R7020 Double Hydraulic STI Lever/Caliper, Left
The all-new R7000 groupset sees hydraulic braking systems introduced to Shimano 105 for the first time, providing riders with superb stopping power and greatly improved modulation over mechanical systems. This package - which includes a single, left-hand R7020 STI shifter designed for 11-speed, double-chainset systems, and a rear disc brake caliper - represents a great upgrade option for riders looking for a marked performance advantage in their shifting and braking.
Benefitting from an updated, more ergonomic shifter profile trickled down from Ultegra R8000, this lever is both more comfortable and shifts more intuitively than its predecessor. The addition of a chamfered top to the hoods, meanwhile, helps improve grip in wet conditions. Shimano's OPTISLICK design offers an electronically coated outer cable, yielding vastly improved shifting performance as well as protection from corrosion.
The brake caliper, meanwhile, features Shimano's Ice Technology, which helps to dissipate heat quickly and efficiently. Better heat dissipation reduces the effect of brake fade, a pitfall of sustained braking that can reduce the effectiveness of a caliper - meaning you can descend in total confidence, hairpin after hairpin. The hydraulic brake system, meanwhile, not only provides incredibly effective stopping power but is also far more weather-proof than traditional cable systems, making this a great option for cyclocross or winter bikes as well as road bikes.
- Left-hand lever (hydraulic)
- Rear disc brake caliper (hydraulic)
- Features an improved ergonomic shifter design that has trickled down from Ultegra R8000
- Offers 15mm of reach adjustment
- Redesigned internal shifting unit for easier access to cables
- Heightened rider control in mixed conditions
- Near instant shifting operation
- Shares the same effortless shifting mechanism as top-tier Shimano systems
- 11-speed compatible
- Included: One Shimano 105 R7020 Double Hydraulic STI Lever (left), one Shimano 105 R7070 Flat Mount Brake Caliper
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.