Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur, SS
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur, SS builds on Shimano Di2's reputation as one of the most advanced electronic gearing systems in the world with a lighter redesign and crisper shifting, thanks to the Synchronised Shift design.
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur offers crisp and instantaneous shifting with programmed automatic motion. By utilising electronic wires rather than mechanical cables, smooth shifting is assured every time you touch the lever as unlike mechanical cables, electronic wires are not affected by contaminants, corrosion or cable stretching.
To protect the derailleur's inner workings from impact, Shimano has included a saver (fuse) function that reduces the threat that strong impacts pose to the internal mechanics and electronics.
Compatible with an 11-30T ratio cassette or lower, this derailleur offers a wide range of gearing options from low sprint ratios to higher gearing options suitable for mountainous rides.
Inside the derailleur, full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates increase rigidity and stiffness while also reducing weight. The pulley's themselves are constructed from tough DuPont Zytel for greater longevity and less chain noise.
With Shimano's new Shadow design, this derailleur not only looks sleek but also boasts an incredibly low 204-gram reading on the scales.
- Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch
- Synchronised Shift designed, developed to choose the next biggest or lowest gear ratio
- Wireless data network system unit is integrated into mech
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Low-profile Shadow derailleur design
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- 11-30T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and reduce weight
- Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- Direct mount compatible
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Max front difference: 16T
- Total capacity: 35T,
- Max cassette capacity: 30T
- Weight: 204g