Shimano Dura-Ace 9180 Di2 TT Shifter/Caliper - Left Rear
The carbon bladed Shimano Dura-Ace 9180 Di2 TT Shifter/Caliper - Left Rear performs both braking and shifting duties as part of an electronic Di2 system. One of the beauties of electronic shifting on time trial bikes is that it can be controlled from either the bar ends or the brakes to allow the right gear to be selected whatever the hand position, and corners to be exited as rapidly as possible.
The shifting functions can be programmed to personal preference and are Synchro shift compatible, allowing a single shifter button either side to control both front and rear shifting. Both reach and free stroke can be adjusted to suit all hand sizes. The brake caliper uses an oversized 22mm ceramic 2-piston design for heat insulation and optimal pad wear.
Left hand bled ST-R9180 STI lever, BR-R9170 flat mount brake caliper with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake Di2 TT STI's give control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Full synchronised shifting programmable, Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter button either side can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- TT STI with one shift button each side
- Lightweight carbon fibre lever blades and carbon composite bracket body
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Fine tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.