Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Inner Chainring 34T-MS for 50-34T
The smallest ring upfront is critical if you're going to be going up that mountain pass, and for replacing a worn sprocket and improving your connection and pick up when shifting down onto the lower gears, the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Inner Chainring 34T-MS for 50-34T is perhaps the ideal replacement part.
Anodized and with durable aluminium construction, this chainring attaches to your crankset using a 110mm bolt circle diameter and uses a 4-arm asymmetrical setup for supreme rigidity and stiffness. Compatible with 11-speed setups and for use exclusively in 34/50 tooth chainset systems, this is a neat and precision-engineered option for taking on the road ahead.
A Hollowglide construction for vastly improved weight savings, the tooth shaping on this chainring assures you of a quick engagement and a neat pickup, allowing you to forge ahead with the assurance that your replacement part will work at the same rate as your original part.
- BCD: 110 mm bolt circle diameter, 4-arm asymmetrical
- Aluminium construction
- Compatible with 11-speed Shimano set-ups
- Compatible for use in a compact 34/50 chainset
- Easy pickup thanks to improved tooth shaping
- Neat and reliable engagement
- Hollowglide construction for improved weight savings