Shimano Dura-Ace Ice Tech FREEZA 140mm Centre-Lock Rotor
No matter what the weather conditions or how steep the descent is, the Shimano Dura-Ace Ice Tech FREEZA 140mm Centre-Lock Rotor allow you to tackle the road with braking confidence. Designed to provide braking confidence and longevity through greater heat regulation and build quality, this rotor is ready to perform at cycling's highest level.
The rotor's clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core. This allows the rotor's surface temperature to drop by around 50˚C. When used in conjunction with Shimano's Ice Tech pads (available separately), this temperature dissipation can be elevated to bring the surface temperatures down for 300˚C to 400˚C.
Ice Tech rotors also help to boost your pads' lifespan while also reducing noise and fade. The rotors themselves are lightweight, rigid and easy to install as part of a centre lock disc brake system.
- Single rotor
- Dura-Ace Ice Tech rotors providing consistent braking performance through energy control
- The clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
- Average weight: 94 grams (140 mm)
PRODUCT REF: SMRT900SS
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more