Shimano EX9 Touring SPD MTB Shoes
Shimano EX9 Touring SPD MTB Shoes feature a mid-top design, using the BOA® Fit System with two L6 dials, ensuring micro-adjustable fit for seamless pedaling or hiking stability. Stay comfortably dry with the breathable mesh upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® performance liner. Conquer any terrain with the high-grip ULTREAD® EX rubber outsole optimized for on and off the bike adventures. The BOA® Fit System is fortified with plastic shielding on the L6 dial for ultimate protection. Experience smoother walking with the EX midsole and its layered EVA foam that absorbs heel impacts. These shoes take a sustainable stride with an 18% recycled mesh upper and midsole. The wider forefoot contact area ensures a secure grip, reducing cleat chattering for comfortable walking.
- Mid-top design with BOA® Fit System featuring two L6 dials delivers a microadjustable-fit for smooth pedalling or hiking stability
- Breathable mesh upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® performance liner keep feet comfortably dry
- High-grip ULTREAD® EX rubber outsole and pattern optimized for challenging adventures on and off the bike
- Plastic shielding on the BOA® Fit System featuring an L6 dial prevents accidental release when colliding with rocks, stumps, and other trail hazards
- EX midsole with layered EVA foam absorbs heel impacts for smoother and more comfortable walking
- More sustainably made with 18% recycled mesh upper and midsole (by weight)
- Wider forefoot contact area provides a more secure grip and reduces cleat chattering for comfortable walking
- Midfoot SPD placement improves casual-pedalling comfort at moderate cadences
- Weight: 442g (size 42)
- Stiffness rating: 5
Shimano EX9 Touring SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".