Shimano FC-M8100 XT 12-Speed Crankset
Part of Shimano’s evergreen XT mountain bike groupset, the FC-M8100 12-Speed Crankset offers low weight, high strength and great durability, making it perfect for performance off-road riding. Suitable for use with single ring 12-speed drivetrains, it has a 52mm chain line that can be used with 142mm and 148mm rear axle spacing. The oversized axle and wider bearing spacing provide good rigidity for better power transfer and improved bearing life. Compatible with Shimano 12-speed Dyna-Sys DCE single chainrings.
- A high performance crankset from the classic MTB group
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- For use with 12-speed Dyna-Sys DCE single chainrings
- 52mm chain line for use with 142/148mm rear axle width
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 12-speed HG+ MTB chains only
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.