Shimano FC-RX600 GRX Double 10-Speed Chainset
With a host of gravel inspired attributes, the Shimano FC-RX600 GRX Double 10-Speed Chainset lends performance to the explorative gravel rider who tackles long rides across unknown terrain.
The anodised aluminium crank arms are strong and robust for maximum power transfer across the roughest tracks. The two aluminium chainrings are torsionally stiff and have 46 and 30 teeth, outer and inner respectively, giving a vast range of narrowly spaced gear ratios so that the rider can always find their ideal cadence. These chainrings are designed to work in perfect unison with Shimano Hyperglide 10-speed chains to grant optimal gear shifts and silent running.
A Hollowtech II axle completes the spec list, donating heightened efficiency while keeping the weight to a minimum via its sophisticated, hollow design.
- Drive side crank arm and axle assembly
- Chainrings (already installed onto the driveside crank arm)
- Non-driveside crank arm
- Bearing preload cap
- Shimano's FC-RX600 10-speed double chainset balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain gravel riding
- Anodised aluminium crank arms are strong and stiff for maximum power transfer
- Lightweight aluminium chainrings have a 46/30 tooth combination to offer offers optimum, narrower spaced gearing for long rides and unknown terrain
- Hollowtech II axle is lightweight and works with Shimano Hollowtech II bottom bracket cups
- Compatible with 10-speed HG chains
- Four arm, 110 mm asymmetric bolt circle diameter
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 810 grams (170mm crank length)