Shimano M8000 XT I-spec-B Direct Attach Rapidfire Right Pod, 11-Speed
Shimano's M8000 XT I-spec-B Direct Attach Rapidfire Pod is a Dyna-Sys11 11-speed shifter for the right hand. Vivid indexing ensures shifts are fast and consistent across the 11 sprockets and shifting is responsive to light touch yet remains positive and sharp.
2-Way release in the upper lever gives you the ability to shift with either the thumb or index finger, and Multi Release means you can quickly change multiple gears in one go. With two ball bearing units reducing friction, you can be sure of smooth and reliable shifts. The lower thumb release lever is constructed from alloy and its anti-slip design is both durable and ensures precision. A handy optical gear display will show you what gear you're in while allowing plenty of clearance for suspension lockout clamps.
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed shifter
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- Two-way release: The upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes with one sweep
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever with anti-slip increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lockout clamps below
- I-spec-B design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-B brake levers
- Approximate weight: 117 grams