Shimano M8000 XT Rapidfire Left Pod, 2/3 x 11-Speed
A left hand shifter designed for a Dyna-Sys11 11-speed setup, the M8000 XT Rapidfire Pod is lightweight and durable, ensuring positive and crisp changes across a double or triple drivetrain from just a light touch to the lever. The low-friction design utilises two ball bearing units and makes for smooth and reliable shifting.
Vivid indexing keeps shifting force consistent across the chainrings, while 2-Way release means the upper lever can be swung in either direction for release with either the thumb or index finger. Adjustability is improved by the multi-position handlebar clamp.
Please note: For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed setups only.
- Dyna-Sys11 left hand double / triple shifter
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all chainrings
- 2-Way release: The upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Instant Release replaces two-stage click and release shifting for the quickest possible gear changes
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever with anti-slip increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lockout clamps below
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning
- Approximate weight: 117 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.