Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11-Speed STI Lever, Right
The right hand ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11-Speed STI Lever offers the fantastic performance expected from Shimano's top-level mechanical offering, while its clever design features combine to provide maximum comfort and control out on the road.
Featuring a carbon fibre lever blade, a carbon composite bracket body and titanium hardware, the weight is kept around the 250-gram mark, making it a perfect option for the weight weenies wanting the power of a hydraulic brake setup. This style of brake offers performance far greater than that of its cable counterpart, with the hydraulic levers requiring less effort, particularly from the hood position.
The ST-R9120 also features high levels of adjustability, the finely tuneable reach adjuster ensures comfortable riding no matter your hand size, while the free stroke adjustment allows the distance between the pads and rotor to be altered for responsive braking throughout the lifetime of the pads.
While the powerful and modulated braking is a huge selling point for this shifter, the shifting performance is equally impressive too. The short stroke vivid index shifting provides a reliable, accurate and rapid shift every-time, while the ergonomic shift arc further heightens shifting precision for enhanced performance whether it's a club run, hill climb or criterium race.
- Precision-engineered high performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake STI give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blade, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape use Polymer coated inner wires to make for a smooth shift action, providing faster, lighter shifting
- Vivid Index shifting with short stroke to the release lever gives a quick and accurate shift
- Gear shift cable can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Finely tuneable reach adjuster enables custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Weight: 250 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.