Shimano ST-R9160 Dura-Ace Di2, STI for TT Right Hand 11-Speed
The perfect shifter for the triathlete and time triallist looking to keep everything in hand and to eliminate fuss when pushing onwards and wanting to concentrate 100% on their effort. The Shimano ST-R9160 Dura-Ace Di2, STI for TT Right Hand 11-Speed is compatible with Di2 rear derailleurs and mounts easily onto your base bar, providing you with a high quality and responsive shifting and braking power.
Making use of a top quality carbon fibre blade and with a carbon composite bracket body, this lever fits into your base bar using an alloy expanding wedge for further weight savings, you can be assured of the most lightweight setup possible. Strong, secure and ergonomically designed to match your hand, this lever is sure to give you the powerful braking response you need. Designed to work with Super SLR calipers, scrubbing speed in a hurry has never been easier.
With shifting actuated at the touch of a button, this low profile, top performing shifter provides electronic actuation at the touch of a button. Just a gentle tap will see you shift effortlessly and seamlessly through your rear 11-speeds. Making use of Shimano's special E-tube electric cables (available separately) you needn't fear any corrosion, lengthening or contamination interrupting your shifts.
- Right hand 11-speed shifter
- Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise
- Electrical wires eliminate poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with synchronized shifting
- Tactile buttons allow effortless and comfortable shifting
- Lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and alloy expanding wedge clamp
- TT / Triathlon bar STI allows shifting while braking and can be used with additional bar end switches
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Compatible with Shimano Di2 setups
PRODUCT REF: STR9160R
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more