Shimano Ultegra R8000 Ice Tech FREEZA Center Lock Rotor, 140 mm
Meeting your high-level demands whilst maintaining the lowest possible temperatures over the course of your ride, the 140mm Shimano Ultegra R8000 Ice Tech FREEZA Center Lock disc brake rotor is a strong and impressive option for the rider looking to benefit from precise and consistent stopping force.
Mounting to the Center Lock standard, this Ultegra R8000 rotor has a 140mm diameter and boasts Shimano's stand out Ice Tech technology, working to effectively and efficiently manage the temperature of the disc rotor throughout your ride by conducting and radiating heat through the aluminium core. Reducing temperatures by around 50 degrees when used with Ice Tech pads, you can be assured of a direct braking experience without fade.
Durable and lightweight, this rotor is precision cut and drilled, giving improved pad clearance as you ride. A super polished braking surface guarantees of powerful speed modulation so that you're always confident when approaching fast, tight corners.
- Consistent braking performance through energy control
- Revolutionary stainless steel and alloy 3-layer sandwich construction
- Innovative construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate rapidly
- Achieves surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C, when used with Ice Tech pads
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface
- Assures you of long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Durable and lightweight
- Center Lock mounting
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing
- Super polished braking surface for excellent braking performance
- 140mm diameter