Shimano XT-Saint RT81 Ice-Tech Centre Lock Disc Rotor 140mm
The devil is in the detail, and that's exactly where Shimano looked when they embarked upon designing the Shimano XT-Saint RT81 Ice Tech Centre Lock Disc Rotor 140mm. Making use of a three-layered disc construction, this disc rotor can offer the rider faster cool down times due to an aluminium core facilitating the radiating heat.
Additional temperature control can be provided when used in conjunction with Ice Tech Pads, a component choice that could wipe as much as 100 degrees off the temperature of your disc rotor during a ride. With the innovations of Ice-Tech, Shimano have created a more enduring rotor that's sure to have your Deore XT mountain bike shredding down trails in no time.
Using a large alloy spider and shipped with an alloy lock ring, this 140mm diameter rotor is designed with an enhanced braking surface for a longer life, making sure you're covered out on the trail.
- Stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction
- Special construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate through the aluminium core quickly
- 100 degree reduction in surface temperatures when used with Ice Tech pads
- Uses Shimano Centre Lock system
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearance and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface
- Comes complete with alloy lockring
- 140mm diameter
- Compatible with mountain bikes running Shimano Deore XT
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.