Shimano XTR FC-M9100 Crank Set Without Ring
Shimano’s top of the range offering, the XTR FC-M9100 Crankset (without ring) blends all the brand’s latest technologies to bring about a truly professional performance level suited to high-specced mountain bikes.
The crank arms are made via a cold-forged manufacturing process from Shimano’s Duralumin material and have a state-of-the-art hollow construction. These attributes combine to bestow tremendous rigidity and durability while keeping the weight to an absolute minimum. The driveside crank arm is seamlessly linked to the oversized, 24mm diameter axle, increasing strength and reliability markedly. The non-driveside crank arm is installed via an easy to use, but incredibly secure spline system and features integrated bearing preload for precise, fool-proof adjustment.
Compatible with either single or double setups, the chainrings are installed via a direct mount configuration that increases stiffness and allows for easy maintenance. When used in a single chainring setup, the 52mm chainline and 162mm Q-factor of this crankset work perfectly with 10-45T or 10-51T cassettes, making it an excellent choice for fast, XC style riding.
- Driveside crank arm and axle configuration
- Non-driveside crank arm
- Bearing preload cap
- A class-leading 12-speed crankset, that is light, durable and stiff for efficient power transfer
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II cold forged Duralumin crank arms; hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity and durability
- The driveside crank arm is seamlessly integrated into the oversized, 24mm diameter axle to increase strength
- Easy to use non-driveside crank arm spline and integrated bearing preload makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Direct mount chainring attachment format is light, increases stiffness, allows easy maintenance and is compatible with single or double chainring setups
- With a 52mm chainline and a 162mm Q-factor (in a 1x set up) this crankset is ideally suited for XC use in conjunction with 10-45T or 10-51T cassette
- Compatible with all 12-speed direct mount DCE XTR chainrings; please use SM-CRM95 chainrings (available separately)
- For use with 12-speed HG+ chains only
- Supplied without bottom bracket and chainrings
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.