Silca Premio Apron
Silca make well thought out items that improve your cycling experience, and in this, the Silca Premio Apron, they have made the workshop wear of choice for any doting bike mechanic looking for an improved experience when tending to their steed.
Lightweight and made from 12oz waxed duck canvas, this workshop apron has been designed in conjunction with the world's best mechanics, and with their input from life on the pro-tour, this is a quality constructed, well thought out option. Red ripstop nylon liner lining for tough, heavy duty resistance, this apron closes by means of a cross back strap design, augmented with buckling for a much-improved fit.
Lightweight, and made practical, the central split that allows the mechanic to ride a bike when testing their handiwork. Military molle straps webbed and allowing for integrated strapping and storage, this apron boasts a large hoody pocket to improve storage. Finished with pen loops, this apron is the workshop assistant you've always wanted.
- Designed in conjunction with pro-tour and professional bike mechanics
- 12oz waxed duck canvas
- Red ripstop nylon liner
- Unique cross back strap design with buckles for better fit
- Lightweight, and neckless strapping
- Central split for bike testing
- Military molle webbing allows for additional strapping
- Hoody pocket design for enhanced storage
- Pen loops for making crucial notes
- One size fits all