Silca SuperPista Floor Track Pump
The legend is back. The Silca SuperPista Floor Track Pump redefined what a pump could do in the 1989 Giro d’Italia, and ever since it has been the benchmark for all other pumps on the market.
The large wooden handle and 50mm long barrel inflates tyres quickly, and with less effort than other pumps whilst the beautifully constructed metal shell offers a lifetime of rebuild-ability and durability. The latest Silca SuperPista Floor Track Pump has added technology and features to make inflation even faster, but still, carries on the revered looks and ideology of the original.
The SuperPista, compared to the original, has a larger, ergonomically shaped handle, a 2.5 times larger precision gauge for the ultimate in perfect inflation and a 12 times larger base that ensures nothing will go wrong when in the pits.
2% accuracy is achieved with the SuperPista, whilst the industry standard is 5%, and a thread on 7075-T6 Shrader chuck and push on-push off Presta chuck with Silca’s 242 gasket ensures you won’t miss a pump, with a secure fit to the valve head.
- Full aluminium construction with full aluminium internals and brass check valve (NO plastic)
- 75mm (3 inch) Gauge Face with ultra-high contrast printing for improved readability
- 2% accuracy gauge (compare to 5% industry standard) for more accurate pressures
- 5 Axis Machined Kiln Dried Beech Wood Handle for perfect ergonomics
- Shoe friendly base with special elastomer feet safe for all floor surfaces
- Full aluminium Suspension Fork Piston with IGUS Glide Rings
- 3.5mm Thick Full-Grain leather gasket. Produced by the same vendor since 1946!
- Thread on 7075-T6 Schrader Chuck
- Push on-push off Presta Chuck with SILCA's famous 242 Gasket
- Presta Chuck Pressure Relief Valve
- SILCA Lifetime Warranty