Skin Grows Back Stem Feed Bag
A truly practical addition to any long day (or days) in the saddle, from bike packing to randonneuring and everything in between, the Skin Grows Back Stem Feed Bag is a 1.6 litre pack for the handlebar or stem area. Prioritise hydration and stash an extra bottle in this smart storage option - it easily accommodates a one litre bidon. Alternatively, load it up with ride food or accessories such as an extra layer or small camera.
A specialised cord lock means possessions are easily accessed and this bag boasts intuitive one-handed operation, with the external sleeve providing a neat way to carry empty wrappers when munching on the move. Should the heavens open mid-ride, the HD mesh panel at the base of the sleeve makes for effective water drainage. This handy bag is also left or right side compatible to best suit rider preference.
- 1000D Nylon construction
- 70D ripstop Nylon liner
- 1000D external sleeve pocket with HD Mesh base
- 70D ripstop Nylon Scrunchy Black
- 12mm open cell foam wall
- One handed pull to open, pull to close cord lock
- Black 3mm Shock Cord collar
- 3mm Shock Cord head tube stabiliser
- Left side, right side compatible
- Nylon webbing mounts
- Two OneWrap loops
- 5mm base drainage eyelet
- Height to base of scrunchy: 170mm
- Width / diameter: 110mm
- Volume: to base of scrunchy 1.6 litres
- Can accommodate a litre bottle if required (not included)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 140 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.