Smith Reverb Sunglasses with ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens
Ultralight and race-ready, the Smith Reverb Sunglasses with ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens weigh a mere 27 grams, making them one of the lightest models available. Built for all-day performance, they feature an anti-slip, adjustable nosepiece, and a flexible Grilamid TR90 frame for durability. The lens sees a hydroleophobic coating to repel oil and water, and PivLock technology ensures rapid lens-swaps for changing light conditions.
Engineered for supreme clarity, ChromaPop lens technology assists the eye in differentiating between colours to boost contrast. The 15% VLT ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens is perfect for sunny, bright conditions, while the spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose is a versatile lens for low-light conditions.
- ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 15% VLT
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium, unisex fit
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- PivLock lens change technology