Smith Reverb Sunglasses with ChromaPop Platinum Mirror Lens
With an unrivalled ultralight weight of just 27 grams, the Smith Reverb Sunglasses with ChromaPop Platinum Mirror Lens are designed for supreme non-slip comfort. This latest redesign utilises PivLock lens change technology, which offers rapid lens-swaps for varied light conditions. The two-position nosepiece can be adjusted to suit a range of face shapes, and the Grilamid TR90 frame is both durable and flexible.
To amplify contrast and clarity these sunglasses are equipped with Smith ChromaPop lens technology. By filtering the crossover of red, green and blue light into their individual colours, ChromaPop helps the eye to differentiate between them. The 12% VLT ChromaPop Platinum Mirror lens boosts detail in bright, sunny conditions, while the spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens is optimised for low-light environments.
- ChromaPop Platinum Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 12% VLT
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium, unisex fit
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- PivLock lens change technology