Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens
The Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens are versatile for use on trails, roads and gravel, and feature Smith’s ChromaPop technology for enhanced clarity. With PivLock technology, swapping lenses is simple, and the adjustable two-position nose pads offer a quality fit for a range of face shapes. The frame is constructed from flexible Grilamid TR90 plastic and is highly durable to survive seasons of abuse. A hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt, while the raised brow position improves your peripheral vision.
ChromaPop technology works by filtering the crossover between red, green and blue light, which boosts contrast and detail without affecting the natural colours. The ChromaPop Opal Mirror lens included has a 15% VLT, and is suitable for bright, sunny locations. A spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens is also included, which is ideal for overcast or changing conditions.
- ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 15% VLT
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit, large coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- PivLock lens change technology