Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens
Whether road, trail or gravel, the Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens uses premium lens technologies to deliver exceptional clarity and definition. Featuring PivLock technology for fast lens swaps, these sunglasses are a superb option for all light conditions. For ease of putting on and taking off, the auto-lock hinges make them easy to use single-handedly, and the flexible TR90 construction is incredibly lightweight for a comfortable fit.
ChromaPop technology splits red, blue and green light to deliver unparalleled contrast and natural colour. Two lenses are included, a 15% VLT Red Mirror lens for bright, sunny conditions, and a versatile 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose for low-light days.
- ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 15% VLT
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit, large coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- PivLock lens change technology