Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with ChromaPop Violet Mirror Lens
From rowdy trails to the open road, the Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with ChromaPop Violet Mirror Lens is a versatile, full-featured option for performance cyclists seeking high-quality optics. Equipped with two ChromaPop lenses for versatility, these sunglasses use Smith’s PivLock technology for rapid lens swaps, ensuring crystal clear vision in any conditions. The TR90 frame is both durable and flexible, and a two-position nose pad helps dial in your perfect fit.
Designed to enhance colour, definition and clarity, ChromaPop technology filters the crossover between red, green and blue light. Included are a versatile 15% ChromaPop Violet Mirror lens for medium to bright conditions, and a 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose for low-light days.
- ChromaPop Violet Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 15% VLT
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit, large coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- PivLock lens change technology