Squad MTB Goggles with Rose Flash Lens
With a low-light specific ChromaPop lens, the Squad MTB Goggles with Rose Flash Lens are designed to boost contrast and clarity on overcast days and in shadowy woodland. With a Carbonic-x anti-fog lens these goggles offer impressive impact resistance and are well-matched with any gravity-fuelled cycling discipline. For mixed gradient enduro riding, the open ventilation paths quickly disperse fog to keep your vision crystal clear, and the wicking foam quickly draws moisture away from your face for unrivalled comfort.
Ideal for riding under tree cover, the ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash lens coating has a VLT of 50% to amplify definition on roots, rocks and other hazards. ChromaPop technology works by assisting the eye in separating blue, green and red light, and is designed to boost contrast and detail on the trail. A spare clear lens is included, as well as a microfibre bag for scratch-free transport.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens, tear-off compatible
- 25% VLT ChromaPop Rose Flash Lens
- Spare clear anti-fog lens included
- Open ventilation paths let the air flow to eliminate fog
- Absorbent foam for enhanced comfort
- Medium fit
- Airflow technology reduces fogging
- Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap for security
- Protective goggles bag included