Smith Wildcat Sunglasses with ChromaPop Black Lens
Combining the coverage of a goggle with the lightweight comfort of sunglasses, the Smith Wildcat Sunglasses with ChromaPop Black Lens offer your eyes the protection and clarity needed to push your limits on the trail. With a flexible hybrid TR90 and TPU construction, these premium sunglasses are built to withstand the rigours of mountain biking. To prevent scratches during transport a microfibre bag is included, as well as a zippered case for ultimate protection.
Featuring Smith’s exclusive ChromaPop technology to differentiate between red, green and blue light, these sunglasses provide unrivalled contrast and clarity on the trail. With a grey base, the Black ChromaPop coating on this lens excels on bright to medium days and delivers supreme detail with its 10% VLT rating. Also included is a clear lens, which is ideal for use under cloud and tree canopy cover.
- ChromaPop Black Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 10% VLT
- Spare clear lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit, XL coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Five base cylindrical lens
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Hybrid TR90 and TPU construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads