Smith Wildcat Sunglasses with ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens
Developed for exceptional clarity and contrast, the Smith Wildcat Sunglasses with ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens are packed with tech-features to improve visibility on the trail. Inspired by the protection and field of view offered by goggles, the Wildcat sees extended coverage to safeguard your eyes. The cylindrical lens is housed in a flexible TPU and TR90 frame, which offers impressive durability and low weight. For ease of transport, these shades come with a zipped carry case and microfibre bag.
ChromaPop technology is engineered to differentiate and reduce crossover between blue, red and green light, to provide enhanced contrast and natural colours. With a VLT of 15%, the Red Mirror lens coating is suitable for sunny, bright conditions, but can be swapped for the included clear lens for low-visibility days. Unique to Smith products, a Hydroleophobic coating actively repels grease, oil and water.
- ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 15% VLT
- Spare clear lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit, XL coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Five base cylindrical lens
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Hybrid TR90 and TPU construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads