Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM - 60 Tablets
This supplement from Solgar contains three key ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, in an extra-strength formulation. Supplied as 60 tablets, the recommended dose is two per day. These compounds support healthy bones and contribute to the formation of connective tissue, and may be beneficial to those suffering from osteoarthritis, or simply wanting to improve joint movement and flexibility and support the muscles and tendons.
Shellfish-Free Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Providing: Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane)), Bulking Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (palm kernel oil)).
- Contains key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Glucosamine is a compound that occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
- Chondroitin is naturally found in the body, and is a vital part of cartilage, giving it elasticity by helping the cartilage to retain water
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur to the body in a usable way
- MSM is often combined with glucosamine or chondroitin for supplementation
- Recommended dose: Two tablets per day