Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega - 120 Softgels
Solgar Wild Alaskan Omega - 120 Softgels is a premium supplement containing the full spectrum of omega fatty acids including EPA and DHA. There are many health benefits to consuming fish oils, including supporting vascular health and maintaining cognitive health and vision. The addition of antioxidant astaxanthin and Vitamin D help support normal bones, muscles, teeth, and contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil providing: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids [EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), DPA (docosapentaenoic acid), Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids], Total Omega-5 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-7 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Antioxidants: (mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, clary sage oil, thyme oil), Astaxanthin, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Bulking Agent: corn oil.
- Supports brain and vision health
- Helps maintain a healthy immune function
- Salomon is one of the purest of all ocean fish and one of the richest sources of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Contains natural source of vitamin D3 and the high potency carotenoid, Astaxanthin
- DHA and EPA contribute to normal blood pressure and triglyceride levels and brain and heart function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels and normal vision
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, blood calcium levels and the maintenance of bones, muscle, teeth and the immune system
- Includes antioxidant astaxanthin
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- Recommended dose: Two soft gels per day