Specialized Align II MIPS Helmet
Now incorporating industry-leading safety technology, in the form of Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), the Specialized Align II MIPS Helmet is a great choice for those looking to increase their safety, whether that be on the daily commute, for a weekend road ride or a gravel adventure. An all-encompassing fit has been made possible with the help of the Specialized Tri-Fix system that holds your straps in place. The micro-adjustable dial allows you to further dial your fit in, with easy on the move adjustability. Should the temperature rise, the 4th Dimension Cooling System kicks in to optimise ventilation. Placing an in-moulded shell in the helmet reduces weight and improves strength. Keeping visible when riding on the road is aided with reflective decals.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts
- With the Specialized Tri-Fix holding your straps in place and three shell sizes, riders can achieve an easy and accurate fit that accommodates a wide range of head sizes. Add in a micro-adjustable dial for on-the-fly adjustability and you're ensured an easy, secure, and accurate fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation
- In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight
- Reflective decals help with increased visibility in low-light conditions
Specialized Align II MIPS Helmet Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".