Specialized EMT 12 Multi Tool
The Specialized EMT 12 Multi Tool tucks away neatly and discreetly into saddle bags or jersey pockets and offers an array of solutions for a multitude of roadside mechanical mishaps.
A full range of hex bits is included to adjust any fixing on the bike from bottle cage bolts through to derailleur stops. A T25 Torx bit, Phillips screwdriver and flat blade screwdriver cover further potential problems before the chain breaker and spoke spanners ensure that even the rarest of misfortunes are catered for.
All of the tools are made from nickel-plated forged steel to provide longevity while the forged aluminium side plates grant a durable exterior casing.
- A versatile multitool presented within a svelte and compact profile to enable easy storage in saddle bags or jersey pockets
- Forged aluminium side plates promote durability
- Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits
- T25 Torx, Phillips head, and flat blade screwdriver bits
- Chain breaker with spoke spanners
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.