Specialized Element 2.0 Gloves
Specialized's Element 2.0 Gloves are perfect for the colder days on the bike, and the Gore® WINDSTOPPER® outer will protect you from the wind and rain while remaining breathable. 200-gram Primaloft® insulation keeps your hands incredibly warm with no compromise on dexterity thanks to the lightweight construction.
Whether it's cold and dry or pouring with rain, the Ax Suede palm ensures you'll be able to retain a good grip on the handlebar, and brushed Microwipe™ material on the thumb is perfect for wiping away perspiration. The adjustable cuff offers seamless integration with a long sleeve jersey or a jacket to keep draughts out.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® upper protects against wind and water, while also letting perspiration escape
- 200 gram Primaloft® insulates without adding any bulk
- Ax Suede palm material is tough, hydrophobic, conforming, and touchscreen-compatible
- Brushed tricot interior provides a plush, comfortable feel against the hand
- Windproof brushed Microwipe™ thumb allows you to easily wipe away sweat
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low-light conditions
- Low profile adjustable cuff interfaces perfectly with long sleeves