Specialized Flash Combo Light Set
The Specialized Flash Combo Light Set does a good job of keeping you seen and safe out on busy roads. Use the lights as your main set in dimly lit places, or as secondary lights in darker areas, with the front emitting up to 70 lumens and the rear up to 20, from four flashing and steady-state mode modes each. Long battery life up to 24 hours means you shouldn't get caught out after dark. The lights are versatile and the rubber bands make them easy to attach to handlebars, seatposts, saddlebags or rucksacks so there are plenty of mounting options.
- Light source: LED
- Maximum lumens: 70 (front) / 20 (rear)
- Modes: Front - four (Steady (55 lumens), Power Flash (70 lumens), Disco Flash (55 lumens), Eco Flash (20 lumens)) / Rear - four (Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens))
- Run time: 2 hour to 24 hours (front) / 2 hours to 20 hours (rear) (mode dependent)
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable, USB
- Includes: Front and rear light / Rubber mounting bands / USB cable