Specialized Kenevo FSR Expert 6Fattie NB E-Mountain Bike 2019
Wave goodbye to sweaty, tough climbs and expensive uplift days with Specialized’s Kenevo FSR Expert 6Fattie NB E-Mountain Bike 2019. Boasting all the same ride characteristics their trail bikes are renowned for but with the addition of a motor, this is the perfect option for the gravity focussed rider.
Constructed from M5 Premium Aluminium and utilising the 27.5 Trail Geometry, the Kenevo put the rider in a comfortable, playful position with a full view of the trail ahead, while the integrated battery and internally routed cables ensure clean aesthetics.
Combining a Rockshox Lyric RCT3 Solo Air Fork with Ohlins' TTX Coil Shock, the Kenevo is capable of taking on even the most challenging terrain with finesse. The 180mm fork offers enough travel for the largest drops and hits, while the coil sprung rear shock greatly reduces heat buildup for consistently smooth performance. Utilising 35mm stanchions, the Lyric fork is phenomenally stiff, while the 110mm boost spacing provides further rigidity and increased tyre clearance.
A GX-11speed setup is the drivetrain of choice, providing the crisp reliable performance expected from a SRAM setup, while the huge 11-42T cassette offers a gear range broad enough for spinning up the steepest of climbs. Given its high-speed intentions, a good set of brakes are a must on the Kenevo. As such, SRAM’s highly regarded Code R 4-piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes are a welcome addition, providing the modulation and sharp stopping power necessary for downhill and enduro riding.
Completed with Specialized’s Butcher Tyres, the performance is further enhanced. Utilising a GRID casing, these premium tyres are highly puncture resistant, while their large 2.8” wide footprint provides near limitless grip in all conditions.
- M5 Alloy construction
- RockShox Lyric RCT3 180mm fork
- Ohlins TTX coil shock
- 27.5" Specialized Wheelset
- Specialized Butcher GRID 2.8" Tyres
- Specialized Command Seatpost
- Internal cable routing
- Integrated battery
- Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal motor
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, 27.5" Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Lyrik RCT3, 27.5", Solo Air, Boost 15x110mm, 35mm stanchions, 180mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: Öhlins TTX Coil, S: 411 lb/in, M: 457 lb/in, L: 502 lb/in, XL: 548 lb/in 216x57
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 45mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, one-click lever
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized 27.5" alloy, 18mm depth, 38mm internal width, disc-specific
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized 27.5" alloy, 18mm depth, 38mm internal width, disc-specific
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Command Post WU, 34.9mm, 8mm offset, 125/150mm of travel
- MOTOR: Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE: Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY: Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh
- CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 893977
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more